Fixing the leaky roof (Part 2)
21 February 2021 at 3:31 pm
Another weekend with reasonable temp outside, so time for more repairs! The former weekend, I got the first layers of epoxy on the roof. Looks really good and I’m sure this will keep things waterproof. I got two layers down and I’ll do another round later. It’s by no meant perfect in terms of finish, but that’s ok. Given the overall state of the car and this beeing on the roof, we’re not going for that level of perfection 😉
This weekend I got the remaining interior panels removed and washed down the space behind. Me and Vera added AluButyl sheets to the large surfaces and it really eats up any high frequency sound. I was skeptical, but added it since everybody does this. Now I’m a believer!